JOINT SESSION WITH AquaIMPACT and iFishIENCi AT THE UPCOMING EAS CONFERENCE
On 9 October 2019, at the European Aquaculture Society (EAS) conference in Berlin (https://www.aquaeas.eu/) FutureEUAqua, AquaIMPACT and iFishIENCi will hold a joint half-day session. All three projects will provide an overview on their activities and some of the results available so far. The joint session will highlight the synergies and complementarity between the projects.
When: 9 October 2019
EAS session: Sustainable European aquaculture 4.0: nutrition and breeding innovations
- AquaIMPACT – genomic and nutritional innovations for genetically superior farmed fish
- Development of fish feeds and feeding strategies for genetically superior fish from breeding programs
- The impact of genomic selection in commercial breeding programs for four important species in European aquaculture
- iFishIENCi – general overview
- Concept paper on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Concept paper on data modeling for aquaculture (to be confirmed)
- FutureEUAqua – future growth in sustainable, resilient and climate friendly organic and conventional European aquaculture
- Feed and nutrition in organic aquaculture
- Power calculations for optimisation of the experimental design to detect g x e: salmon experiments in FuturEUAqua
- The role of internet of things for healthy fish and environment in the European aquaculture
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!