https://futureeuaqua.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/FutureEUAqua_2nd-webinar_invitation.png 720 1280 admin5443 https://futureeuaqua.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/LOGO-FUTURE-EUAQUE-©2019-300x173.jpg admin54432021-02-01 11:48:502021-02-01 11:52:05Webinar for stakeholders: Aquaculture and IoT
Webinar for stakeholders: Aquaculture and IoT
How Internet of Things can enhance aquaculture farms productivity and ensure sustainability ?
25th February 2021
2.00pm CET (Berlin/Paris time) via Zoom
by Dr. Sébastien Alfonso (COISPA Tecnologia & Ricerca)
Objective of the webinar
- To learn about the potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) to address the challenges of a sustainable and resilient aquaculture system.
About the webinar
- 1 hour event dedicated to the members of the Stakeholder Platform.
- 45 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q&A session with experts.
If you are interested in joining the webinar, please register here.
For more information
- Zsófia Kertész (Campden BRI Hungary): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Åsa Maria O. Espmark (Nofima): Asa.Espmark@Nofima.no
- Magnus Ljung (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences): Magnus.Ljung@slu.se
The webinar will be recorded. By joining, you are giving consent for this webinar to be recorded.